Community Programs & Partnerships
The fight against prejudice is a cooperative process. Not only does the Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities work with school systems, businesses, and law enforcement agencies, but we also work with like-minded organizations to maximize our efforts towards inclusion and respect. With chapters in Lynchburg, the Peninsula, Richmond, and the Tidewater/South Hampton Roads areas, our organization strives to meet the ever-changing needs of localities across the Commonwealth.
Recent Community Programs and Partnerships include:
- Virginia Inclusion Summit
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Film Screening & Dialogue
- NEXUS Interfaith Dialogue Series
- RVA Table Talk
- Standing Together: Hampton Roads | RVA
- Unpacking the 2010 Census: The New Realities of Race, Class, and Jurisdiction
Through these efforts, the Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities develops leaders who work together to achieve success throughout the Commonwealth.