Peninsula Chapter Awards
The 55th annual Peninsula Humanitarian Awards Dinner takes place on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
HUMANITARIAN AWARDS 2023
Distinguished Virginian Award
William R. & Norma B. Harvey
Joshua N. King, Sr.
Theodore R. Reiff & Anthony R. Santoro
The Humanitarian Award of the Virginia Center for Inclusive Communities is presented to those individuals who have demonstrated a personal commitment to the promotion of respect and understanding among people of diverse racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds. On occasion, the organization may bestow the Jeffrey B. Spence Award for Interfaith Understanding to individuals who have conducted exceptional work in the area of interfaith understanding. The Distinguished Merit Award recognizes corporations or community organizations for their humanitarian work.
Thank you to the 2023 Humanitarian Award Dinner Supporters:
Humanitarian Level Supporters
Benefactor Level Supporters
Corporate Level Supporters
Table Level Supporters
• The Abbitt Family Foundation
• Christopher Newport University
• David, Kamp & Frank, LLC / Drucker + Falk
• Economic Development Authority of the City of Newport News / Newport News Department of Development
• Hampton Roads Refugee Relief
• Hampton University Proton Therapy Institute
• The Harvey Family
• KPMG LLP
• Dr. Ashby C. Kilgore
• Langley Federal Credit Union
• Mayer & Susan Levy and Guy & Robin Levy
• Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates of Hampton
• Patten, Wornom, Hatten & Diamonstein
• United & Empowered Care Inc.
• William & Mary, Office of Diversity & Inclusion
Past Humanitarian Awards
To make a reservation:
- By check or invoice: print out the Reply Card, complete all information, and mail it to VCIC (address on reverse of reply card)
- By credit card: Use the form below Note: all fees are passed on to registrant